• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Red Cents offline for maintenance (1 Viewer)

Maskoi

old and salty
RedCents
81,606¢
red-cents.jpgOur Red Cents system was a custom VBulletin plugin programmed for us about 8 years. Our recent upgrades invalidated the Red Cent code and the programmer is no longer available for updates.

We have been researching the new system for several months. The updates and fixes of many forum features since the upgrade are mostly complete. The new Red Cent feature hopefully will be up and running in the next week or so. All members' Red Cents are intact and will be restored with the new system.

The will be some exciting new features along with it

<tbody>
</tbody>

RedCents are back up. You can view your current amount in the "about me" section of your profile.

There's nowhere to spend them yet, but in the meantime if you'd like to exchange 40 for a subscription (1 month) send me a PM.

I will be moving over your old redcents from NotAddicted this week. A place for you to buy subscriptions automatically will come shortly thereafter. As well as some surprises :) If you collected RedCents over the last few years, be prepared to have some fun.

FYI the about me page text is white on a white background when using the red dark theme. Highlighting the page lets you see the text at least :)

in the next weekish or so we will have redcents from NA moved over and the market should be up also...if Red gets the info to me and he stops playing farmville lol

News - Red Cents offline for maintenance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back