• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Red Cent question (1 Viewer)

grim4o4

RedCents
51¢
I think something screwy is going on with my Red Cents, when I go to redeem, I have 51, when I go to the cp, I have 65. I was also wondering how and if any of the Red Cents received during RedGuide days count.
Thanks
-grim​

Im gonna take a wild guess;
You had 10 redcents on www.redguides.com

Reason:
All Redcents earned on www.redguides.com are still shown in the CP, however they are not transfered to here. This is duo to the fact that they where giving under other rules so they are not to be used for buying stuff here.

I myself have a lot of redcents that I cant use to buy stuff with and this is the reason.

Hope that clears it up. If you didnt have 10 redcents on www.redguides.com its prolly cos the admins hate you =)

- decker

Yea, I had 10 from Red Guides, but I have also received 5 since the merge, plus 50 from tying for the monthly poll = 51-65? I'm still not sure how they're counted.

5 from where ?

When we give out redcents we give 10. Ohh and the 1 I have too think we all got that when we moved here (or atleast the ones that had any)

- decker

ok..

I got 2 honorable mentions and won the first aid contest. and that equals 56 points not including the old cents...

but when i go and check the point redemption page it says i have 1.

:mad:

This seems to be a bug.

ThePollGuy handed out the redcents, but for some reason they are not showing as usable currency for the site.

We'll take a look at it, thanks for bringing it up.

Red Cent question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back