• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Recent MQ2 Compiles ? (1 Viewer)

Bitstormy

RedCents
Hi every one, just a quick comment about this site, ive never seen a sight with so much fellow support, you all are so cool, sorry momentary laps of emotional restraint. Any ways, Im really new at MQ2 stuff so please try not to get to annoyed at my newbie questions if possible. Here goes :-
Ive been downloading zip after zip of the new compiles for MQ2 that have been posted here by some super heroes BTW i think you are all so cool for being able to do this stuff, wish i could. But none of the compiles are running right, are these complete compiles or do i need extra parts to make them work, i had a great working copy of MQ2 before the recent expansion and deleted it thinking the new ones would replace the old one, but none seem to work properly, flame my stupidity if the answer is right in front of me. (sorry for being so silly)

Many thanks i will try that, just tried to get it working again and the window ingame for MQ2 is there ut doesnt respond any more like it used to, tried typing /docrack list and other plugin commands but it does nothing, lol im just to green i think. there was also more items in my last version of the mq2 compile was i meant to just patch it and overwrite with the new files ? thanks again

Cool thanks, your one bad dude, ill be forever yours, hehe then again maybe not, but ill like you for ever have a great day. it seems to be working fine now in its own way. Thanks again :D

Make sure its /plugin mq2docrack or it will just kick it back saying something like could not find docrack.dll. then when that says its plugged in type /plugin mq2chatwnd . Every time you get a new compile you need to /plugin the ones you WANT to use as they are not all turned on by default. That also helps you narrow down problem plugins.

But if you want, you *can* save all of your old settings. Just make sure that you copy and paste your older .INI files from your previous MQ2 folder. Just don't do it for, say, MQ2Docrack.ini, which would contain non-working offsets. But for MQ2Chatwnd, or if you copy over your older Macroquest.ini, then your default plugins / settings / locations will be preserved.

2.1 is posted under the 2.0 thread...for some reason the title in the forums won't change to 2.1, even though the title within the thread does...hmm.

Recent MQ2 Compiles ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back