• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Rappelz - THE free mmorpg (1 Viewer)

dRAGONWIND

RedCents
10¢
Just a quick question for ya'll, anyone here play Rappelz? Graphics are tight as hell, not much "content" compared to say EQ but games still interesting, if anyone plays.. send me a message and let me know what server your on, if it's not TANDA come over for a visit and join the guild UnitedStates to find me.

Also, if anyone knows any BoT programs for it that can get past the hackshield it uses let me know. Everything i've found is nerfed.

Dragon

Thoose games are so boring.. All of them are build up on SAME motor, like Rappelz, Knight online, Line age.. If you played all, you played them all.. But tbh, I doubt there are any bots for that types of games. However, you still can try use a wow bot for it.. tho doubt it will work :P

well, I never played knighs online or lineage so can't comment on them but while there ain't much storyline in the game, and doesn't appear to be any tradeskills of anykind, the graphics and mechanics rock. The guild i'm in is very active and we tand to group and hunt together and if anyone pk's a guildie, the entire guild comes after them enmass.

Everquest was ultimatly boring to me, WoW sucked so bad I just couldn't get into it. The engine for this does seem to pull off WoW a bit, but theres more... comradarie I guess you could say than either wow or eq that i've seen.

I've made a few enemies already (roflmao) and I fully intend to kill them every time I see them out of a town. My strider (duel weilding swords, fast as hell) is already a twink lol.

~Dragon

My experience with free mmorpgs is that they are just a grind, so for the moment I'm sticking with WoW.
"However, you still can try use a wow bot for it.. tho doubt it will work :P"

Innerspace openbot works very well, it looks perfectly human and even runs to trainers/merchants. Glider also works pretty well.

The problem with free games is you get what you pay for. I have tried a couple other free online MMORPG and while graphic wise they are nice, overall they are crap.

Rappelz was fun till mid 20s, then I realized it was a giant grind to...well...a repeat of everything.

Plus the fact that you really couldn't do much unless you played 24/7 or bought stuff from the Item Shop, which were rediculously expensive.

Rappelz - THE free mmorpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back