• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tip - Ranger vs beast adps for melee group (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,264¢
Hello, I play with sk,zerk,bard, sham,rogue and beast but my beast also has a 115 ranger on its account that I’ve hardly touched since getting him 115.

curious if rangers and beasts would add similar adps to this group then it’d come down to just ranger vs beast for dps.. both toons are 115 ftp/cov tov group gear noobs.

Thank you

Hello, I play with sk,zerk,bard, sham,rogue and beast but my beast also has a 115 ranger on its account that I’ve hardly touched since getting him 115.

curious if rangers and beasts would add similar adps to this group then it’d come down to just ranger vs beast for dps.. both toons are 115 ftp/cov tov group gear noobs.

Thank you
Beastlord is usually the last man standing in a group wiped. So once your rezzer is in zone you can just right click to open and run to him. That said. They are the last standing because you have to go through a tough pet a a half Monk fighter. Put those together they DPS on anything. Not just humanoids and headshots where the Ranger reigns supreme.

Tip - Ranger vs beast adps for melee group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back