• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Raid Buddy (1 Viewer)

RedCents
was curious if it would be to much trouble to write a marcro/plug that would play a sound whenever someone says your name in a raid, group or in a tell so people like me that need to do the dishes before my girlfriend gets home can do them wile raid is prepareing and be able to jump back when needed?

i.e. char name tetsuo

soandsosays: hey tets! (buzz)
soandsosays: are you there tetsu? (buzz)
soandsosays: tetsuo all songs off! (buzz)

get what i mean?

I suggest audio triggers. I've created a new folder in the audio triggers folder called AFK and put the WAV files in the folder that I wanted to use. Whenever anyone says my character name with my AFK audio trigger set loaded, Homer says "DOH!"

was curious if it would be to much trouble to write a marcro/plug that would play a sound whenever someone says your name in a raid, group or in a tell so people like me that need to do the dishes before my girlfriend gets home can do them wile raid is prepareing and be able to jump back when needed?

Already been done. Check out my compile and look for MQ2Customsound. The thread itself tells you everything about it that you need to know.

Raid Buddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back