• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Strategy - Quicker Veteran AA's (1 Viewer)

V1C7UM

RedCents
Im not sure if this is well known or not, but I learned it from a buddy in game.

If you purchase 2 years if game time and then cancel it and stop payment, and wait 2 weeks... you receive the vet AA bonus as if you had purchased the 2 years of PPgametime.

NOTE: you will be charges 2 dollars but it will be refunded on your statement.

Hoping this get me some time in level 2 =)

Been a while since i played and im a returning vet on this 51/50 thing... its great. need my [maps] back.

*YAWN* This has only been posted about three times before in the last month. It will also get you banned because SOE is aware of the problem. It is much more than just cheating in the game it is a MONEY issue and violates EULA much more than just cheating.

Let me give you a word of advice too. Things like this are best kept quiet. If you know about it great, but STFU and keep it to perhaps just your immediate family/trusted friends. This exploit has been around for over a year because of that.

Actually he has said how to do it all wrong. There is no stopping payment. You need to have an active account currently. Make 100% sure it is already active. Now go to renew, change your subscription to 2 years. Now cancel it. Rinse and repeat. The next billing cycle you will have how many many times you did it x2 (2 years) veteran rewards added to your account FREE. Make sure you when you are done you put it back to how you normally had it or you will get billed for 2 years lol. As far as banning I don't know what their policy is. I did this over a year ago on the accounts I had and sold them with like 14 years veteran rewards (notice I did not abuse this like I heard some people that had 50+ years veteran rewards).

This work with 1 year? I got a new account would LOVE LotD on, and is far from first year anniversary.

The key word is WORKED, as in it used to work. But pretty much as Nyghteyes has pointed out it can get you BANNED.

And yes it worked for 1 year or whatever time period you put in.

i did not want to cancle anything i dont mind having a real 2 year sub and getting the vet rewards early

That was the intention of it previously was early rewards for prepaid players. I would think they would still reward you for pre-paying but its only an assumption. Canceling just to get AA's was what will get you banned.

That was the intention of it previously was early rewards for prepaid players. I would think they would still reward you for pre-paying but its only an assumption. Canceling just to get AA's was what will get you banned.

This.

They know, and from what I've heard, it's fixed now.

Strategy - Quicker Veteran AA's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back