• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Guide - Quick spell reference for your Heroic Characters... (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,271¢
1-85 - present at creation

86-88 Rank II: Nebulous Dream Fragments. No faction required.

89-90 Rank II: Nebulous Dream Fragments. Indifferent faction required. Faction can be raised to indifferent by doing solo HOT quests, which also result in Heroic-only augments as an added bonus.

91-95 Rank II: Alaran Cantrips. Some require Alaran language skill up to 25 (possibly 50, but it may have been lowered). This shouldn't matter much because there is a simple FedEx quest which boosts your Alaran language to 100.

ROF 96-100 Rank II: Dreadmotes. No faction required.

COTF 96-100 Rank II: 960 Marks of Valor per spell. No faction required. Alternatively they drop from chests inside missions.

It should be noted that the COTF spells (that drop from mobs/chests in missions) are also droppable and you can find them in the bazaar. The rarer ones are harder to find, but it's possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, they've removed Alaran language requirements for rank II VoA spells.

Yeah, it's not really an issue, but I just went through a marathon leveling session without raising my Alaran, and just wanted the spells. I presume this happens a lot with people on this forum, so it's nice to not have to take that extra step to get Alaran to 100.

Nice wrapup, thx, too bad I didnt know about the language needed and went straight for turnin and got my Rk. II spells. ;)

Guide - Quick spell reference for your Heroic Characters...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back