• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - ???Quick question..??? (1 Viewer)

hamm3rthor

RedCents
30¢
When grouped and using the eqbc server... is there a way to link 2computers to it?... in other words... When 6boxing and controlling all characters on 1pc and using the group command micme/followme/cometome can i use the same 6characters but do 3 and 3... and still have both computers linked to the same ip address (start eqbcServer)/ so i can still controll all 6 from 1character..

When grouped and using the eqbc server... is there a way to link 2computers to it?... in other words... When 6boxing and controlling all characters on 1pc and using the group command micme/followme/cometome can i use the same 6characters but do 3 and 3... and still have both computers linked to the same ip address (start eqbcServer)/ so i can still controll all 6 from 1character..
yes
> EQBC Resource <

you pick whicher is running the eqbcs (the eqbc server) and then get the local ip address of that computer - let's say it is 192.168.1.102

on your second pc you would do a /bccmd connect 192.168.1.102

press your windows button on your keyboard, then type cmd and press enter

you will open a command prompt

type ipconfig and press enter

where it says IPv4 Address under ethernet adapter ethernet

1595558740379.png

1595558733662.png

nvm.. ok so on the main PC.. theres that menu that pops up when i start MQ .. EQBCS config/service.. (on the main pc) dp i put the main pc ip address there? or do i leave it 0.0.0.0.2112.. how should both pc looks? i cant get it

Run the server on one computer, find it's ip address, on all other computers on the connection inside the plugin the ip needs to match the location (ip address) of the servers computer. I.E 68.60.255.150 for server ip on other computers while in game /bccmd connect 68.60.255.150
The computer running the server can leave the plugin to connect to localhost (just /bccmd connect) other than firewalls and port forwarding you should be good to go

Question - ???Quick question..???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back