• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Quick Poll (1 Viewer)

letmein

RedCents
I just wanted to know, based on this poll, how many people intend on using MQ2 once it is fixed.

Are you going to use it right away?
Never again?
Stay on the DL for awhile and hope everyone forgets about MQ2?

Inquiring minds want to know.

I intend to use it as I always have. But I have never used much other than warp active hacks side. I rely on the map, HUD, and captions for what I do with it the rest is just gravy. Probably gonna end up selling my toon soon though, take the money and pay IGE to PL me something on WoW go be with my friends again. The only thing I will miss is my toon which I have spent so much time on getting all the cool shit he has.

I am already using it. I have my mag in PoK using the force group offset to invite people into my group while i hover 3000 feet in the air CoHing people and watching them fall to their deaths. So far 100+ dead and 2 guides.

PS, F tone.

jadeone said:
I am already using it. I have my mag in PoK using the force group offset to invite people into my group while i hover 3000 feet in the air CoHing people and watching them fall to their deaths. So far 100+ dead and 2 guides.

PS, F tone.
Don't make me break out the Force Duel on you :P

pvp server without noanon and map utils is a deadly place. knowledge is everything my friend.

I probably won't use warp/gate at all until there is some very real feedback in.

Quick Poll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back