• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Quick Exp Question... (1 Viewer)

mylohcleric

RedCents
I just got MQ2. Still trying to learn how the macros and plugins work... very confusing lol.

Well Im trying this exp macro that I found HERE. Its called the Mapping Suncrest Ridge. So I copied and pasted everything (into the macro folder)... I was able to get the task, but now I dont know what else to do? The task says to "Scout blah blah blah".... my question is, what else am i suppose to do with the macro? I run the macro (/macro <filename>) and than it gives me more options. I try typing in those opitions (example, /delay 1 or /call GetTask) but nothing seems to happen.

Any ideas?

The macro got me the task when I went over to the task giver. But now I just dont know what else to do.

I tried to start all over again. so I removed myself from the task. But when I tried getting the task again, i cant do it.

So confusing...........

That was actually a plugin that was loaded, but now turn on the macro and you should be good to go.

and... are you a bard? This macro is designed for bards.

Quick Exp Question...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back