• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

quick and dirty ikky 1-3 (1 Viewer)

africh75

RedCents
Trial 1 can be done in 15 minutes...i will post /locs later, but Pixxt Annhilator (trial 1) and Rav Interceptor can be done from the same loc..hexxt sightsliverer in trial 3 is different, but all 3 are either up or not when you get the instance
For all trials you need to click the door right past zone in or you will be ported back to succor point 3 seconds after you /warp

Trial 1

1. /target id 53 kill
2. da, weaponshield, rune etc...go click door at mastruqs and zone out.
3. from /succor point, /target diabolic /warp target, /warp succor (do this fast!). Whatever that loc is, change the z axis (last number) to -900.
4. warp to new loc thats -900 below DD.
5. dot the shit out of her, i used a druid/sk and was cake...you just have to make sure you aggro her at least once EVERY 6 SECONDS or she will regen that click and make you waste mana. When she dies, do the same thing to the Cruel illusion.
6. /target diab (you will target the corpse of DD) /warp target...DONT MOVE! turn and face the wall behind DD and move there, warp looters to you..you can loot DD and cruel illusion without aggroing anything else in room if you are careful.
7. Done!

Trial 2.

Get a group, seriously..only way to get through this, there is no way to solo this encounter.
strat.

If Rav Interceptor is up, it will be the middle dog as soon as you zone in, regardless you need to click the door or you will get ported back to zone in after 3 seconds.

Either clear to Priests, or you can warp to them, leave healers at zone in.

Servitors+Priest
1. At least 2 of the constrained servitors have a 600 point damage shield, and even the one with a ds could end up being 100% MR. Best strat is to use a tank with at least 15k hp by himself with healers at the zone...keep him alive because he will be getting ae'd....kill all the servitors, and at least try to nuke the ones with a DS..if it doesnt work, use a high damage 2h..The Servitors do not hit back, the ae and DS are the only things you need to worry about.

2. once all the Servitors dead, med up! have tank melee one farthest from zone in, KEEP HEALERS AT ZONE IN..The heal aggro will keep the other priest pissed...he is leashed and will not make it to the healers, but will stay pissed..as long as he is aggroed he will not res the other priest and he does not summon!

3. kill second priest.

Trial 3

who cares! the loot is garbage other than what Sightsliverer drops. This enounter is similar to DD, and is not hard..no time limit on killing the FleshHunters either, just get under them and kill.

africh75 said:
damn bards

ok new issue lol i have finished ikki one a few time now and seem not to be able to get ikki2 is there a npc i have to hail after 1st trial or is there a different npc for ikki2? please let me know

thanks so much in advance

Once the Diabolic Destroyer dies, Cruel Illusion will spawn (a rather trivial encounter in comparison). Kill the illusion and loot the Ruined Pendant of Might. Hand that back to Gazak to obtain the first line of progress text.

Trial #2 - Twin Struggles

Say "Twin Struggles" to Kevren then head to the far south temple and find Maroley Nazuey who is hidden behind some rocks just to the west of the temple complex. This will start the expedition.

Hope this helps :)

Wilder said:
Once the Diabolic Destroyer dies, Cruel Illusion will spawn (a rather trivial encounter in comparison). Kill the illusion and loot the Ruined Pendant of Might. Hand that back to Gazak to obtain the first line of progress text.

Trial #2 - Twin Struggles

Say "Twin Struggles" to Kevren then head to the far south temple and find Maroley Nazuey who is hidden behind some rocks just to the west of the temple complex. This will start the expedition.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks Much i never killed the the illusion and did the turn. I'll try this later when I'm not locked out lol

Cleric pets very easily solo Ikkinz 2 as well btw. Their proc is unresistable and the only even remotely hard ones are the ones with DS's, and in all honest, aren't very hard at all. I just warped 600 units below the Priest on each side and pwned the servitors, then owned each priest. Took like 10 minutes.

Ok I was new at trials so I didnt have a clue as to where to go or what to do so with a few additions and locations here we go. =)

Zone into KT follow left wall to jsut before the temple hail the guy follow text he will refer you to another guy outside the ikk1 temple. I use /tar Gaz cause im lazy with full names.

I set up 4 hot keys for this cause the second u /warp over to Gaz you will get agro even when invised. but still, i have invis up. I tried to make them into one key , no worky =(. lag whatever...

hot keys.
1.)
/tar gaz
/warp target
/say diabolic destroyer
/warp succor

2.)
/warp target
/say eradicate the beast
/warp succor

3.)
/warp target
/say ready to proceed
/warp succor

you have the expedition

/warp loc -1180 -500 -373
zone in

Trial 1 (incorporated some info from above)
1. da, weaponshield, rune etc...go click door at mastruqs and zone out.

/warp loc 200 154 -900
2. /target id 53 kill (if u dont kill this guy u cant target Diabolic Destroyer) /warp succor ZONE OUT! immediately!! kyv will follow shortly.
3. /warp loc -141 442 -906 /tar dia
4. DoT non stop I used cler petburn and bard, worked like champ...you just have to make sure you aggro her at least once EVERY 6 SECONDS or she will regen that click and make you waste mana. When she dies, do the same thing to the Cruel illusion.
6. /target diab (you will target the corpse of DD) invis, /warp target...DONT MOVE! turn and face the wall behind DD and move there, warp looters to you..you can loot DD and cruel illusion without aggroing anything else in room if you are careful.
7. complete

Thanks for the info already posted. I hope this will help the complete nub, like i was when i first tried it, took a couple days to perfect lockout timer kept scrweing me.

Mac attack!

Last edited:
Still waiting on the loc u said u were gonna post for the ikky trials hehe =)
Oh and I can get my 2 toons into ikk2 but door wont open magical foce prevents it from being opened? still looking it up on line nothing...

Haha, I had to zone out after that then it wouldnt let me back in hehe. Gonna do that tonight =) Thanks mister.

Ok so i tried it works killed the names opened the doors but still couldnt target the priests =) bueler, beuler, bueler? Anybody? hehe are Both of them melee only?

Last edited:
Did this get nerfed? I have done this succesfully 5-6 times but this time when i warp to kill target 53 it gets the "target can't be seen" message

Question- is the nerf server side or client side? There has been some chatter on map files being able to be altered to remove object and mess with the 3d engine, if it is mere client side fiv from the new exe then is should be able to be counteracted.

quick and dirty ikky 1-3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back