• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

quetsions about PA (1 Viewer)

SmokinHippy

RedCents
Looking at selling an account of mine, and wondering what site people have had best luck at?

I am not going to advertise it here just curious what sites for sellig stuff are best reputation and easiest to work with,

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. There is a trojan embedded in the Playerauctions.com website called Anicmoo. Here is the Symantec write-up on it:

http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2005-033016-0910-99

I was checking some stuff out at work when I started getting warnings. We have a pretty good firewall here and it was constantly going off that the Anicmoo.trojan was trying to do its business on my computer. Even Google lists it as a site that may harm your computer.

Anyone looking to buy plat, PL services, etc. from there might do better to check out one of the other services websites until this gets remedied.

quetsions about PA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back