• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

questions ref staff forbidden rites (1 Viewer)

bigsexy

RedCents
Hello is the staff of forbidden rites recartable ? yes or no and if yes where do i do this ...i ahveone and i can not get a clear answer on where and what i need to go and get it recharged ..any help in thsi is greatly appriciated .

thank you

No not rechargeable less you find one of the npc who will recharge random items. But they most of the time find and remove these from game quickly and only will probably reappear in new expansions.

ah ok ..thank you i was told there was awa y to do it..adn just was not sure exaclty where to do it...this person said give it to meand i will rechar it for you ..hehe .. talking to melike i was a nebew or ebayed ..like i would juts give it to him and hope he would give it back hehe ..yeah ..right ..

so i figure woudl try to find ou the way on my own ..

thank you anyways for the help ..

Just FYI, he thought you were a noob because you type like you wanna be a uber speed typer, but have none of the skills... take your time and reread what you write, because I could barely read what you just posted.

ok , thank you for the replys...i am sorry about the my typing...i am under alot of medications and when i made this post i was typying in the dark ..hehe ..sorry about that ...

thank you for the help ...

B.

bigsexy said:
ok , thank you for the replys...i am sorry about the my typing...i am under alot of medications and when i made this post i was typying in the dark ..hehe ..sorry about that ...

thank you for the help ...

B.
You forgot to mention your arthritis, and you pet monkey jumpin on the keyboard before you hit the submit button. JK :P

questions ref staff forbidden rites

Users who are viewing this thread

Back