• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question??? (1 Viewer)

tludaienscorpse

RedCents
Hmmm is it theoretically possible to erase the numbers that you roll when /randoming? they ahve to be included somewhere, and you are most liekly able to delete them, or when you /random does it send a request to the server for the digits?

1.) The digits that show up on your screen from a random are handled entirely by the server.

2.) Your client displays them to you. You can edit your client so that the numbers look different to YOU, but you cannot make it where it looks different to others. You cannot manipulate anything beyond what you see in this reguards.

3.) Please post questions in "Questions and Requests".

Yeah I always hate it when people ask about stuff like this... I mean, I guess getting someone to "cheat responsibly" is like asking someone to "drink responsibly" - There's always going to be a few drunks getting sober people killed.

-CodeCaster

Question???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back