• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question (1 Viewer)

RedCents
16¢
Hello everyone,
It has been quite a long time sense I have used MQ2 or anything like it. Actually I am just getting back to EQ just recently. I currently have a 66 Mage, and am wondering is there is any macro's ect.. that make investing into MQ2 again worth it. I am in the army, so I don't really have much time to play, the only reason I really want to make the most of my time :D. Thanks alot. If anyone could just tell me what kinda Mage macro's and ect.. so I can buy into the "level 2" if i am interested...

No sorry. MQ2 does not work for mages anymore. Because of the ability to use pets of different races, Air pet claims that the Earth pet acts retarded and gets people killed which is associated with hate crimes. Fire pet screams out hes a minority and Water is a back stabbing little bastard.

Unknown is currently working on getting it fixed so mages can once again use MQ , but in order to do that he has to declare martial law.

Gah WTH ?!

I didnt think anyone here played EQ. I was sure everyone played MQ2...

We just got warp back so now there is only one way: greatness

I think we will start seeing more level macros etc. I dont play EQ/MQ2 myself atm but there are many ppl here that do and there will come lots more macros Im sure...

- decker

No sorry. MQ2 does not work for mages anymore. Because of the ability to use pets of different races, Air pet claims that the Earth pet acts retarded and gets people killed which is associated with hate crimes. Fire pet screams out hes a minority and Water is a back stabbing little bastard.

Unknown is currently working on getting it fixed so mages can once again use MQ , but in order to do that he has to declare martial law.

Lmfao

Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back