• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

question (1 Viewer)

emcardle_01

RedCents
i am not sure weather it is beacuse i dont have the official download or why, but i am using the mq2vplug plugin and when ever i switch an item out, the item does go into the slot, but it crashes, any ideas about this??

thnx

more than likely the problem isnt the plugin but rather the fact that MQ is not fully running. THere is a Patch on the 20th so look for an offical release of MQ2 Source file. After that then give the plugin a try.

ok thnx,

i thought that may have been the case.

it works it just kinda inconveinent haveing to start eq back up after each time i equip something.

also i a lil nervous when peeps inspect so i hurry up adn take all my equipment i not supposed to have on off when they inspect, asdn i have to restart to put em back on

is there a way to make it so people can inspect me?

nope not that I know of, I think thats the main risk with Equip in anyslot. ITs a high level hack that is not supported by MQ free boards. ITs easy to detect if you know what you are looking for.

question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back