• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question (1 Viewer)

I'd love one. I dont use warp or anything like that and what few automation macs I use, they are ones that dont give away that they are MQ-ed. A bard mac for FH that just kills would be sweet

Ok well I changed one that Yeti made to run instead of warping in nedaria's landing but once inside the zone it uses warp. . .now if u wanted one that didnt use warp at all it could be done, just wouldnt be able to /succor to heal up if u needed to. . .is that something u want?

If it aint too much trouble, yeah. After TSS came out, I kinda got squirrelly about warp. No real reason, never saw a GM or anything, just started feeling like it wasn't worth the risk. But regardless of whether or not you get around to making a warp-free macro, you got a red cent from me just for the work you put in to tailoring Yeti's mac.

Thanx man and yes I can make one without warp. . .like I said though u wont have a way to live by succoring IF u were to get pounded on, but with my bard I rarely got hit when i did FH mac so i wouldnt think that would be a problem ;-) so yea I will throw something together and see what happens :-)

Hmm do u want it to loot? lol that might take longer lol

Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back