• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question on Ashengate/FC faction flagging (1 Viewer)

Mango21

RedCents
I quit EQ. I came back. I picked up a sweet account. I need to get a handle on where my toon is in terms of Ashengate/FC progression and faction. I know at least some of the Ashengate stuff is done on this toon. For example, the I can summon a griffon and deactivate the Ashengate guards.

In the old days, for POP stuff you went to POK and could get a recital of where you were. For DSK, a lot of the stuff appears on /key.

Can someone please give me some pointers on who to talk to, who to /con, what steps to take to decipher where my new toon is for TSS progression.

Thanks and I know this question exposes me as a noob. I just hope I kilt no kittens today.

Okay, I stumbled on the answer. I was basically looking in game for something like that plane of knowledge lady or the /key function. But what I had to do (may be other ways), is pay 3 cents to use the biography function of EQ Players (which I really hadn't spent any time on before, EQ Players that is) and it layed out all my flagging status. It costs 99 cents a month for that particular EQ Player function. Since I started it at the end of the month, they charged me the pro-rated 3 cents.

/shrug Character has some stuff left to do with Valdeholm/Frostgate,otherwise is done.

Question on Ashengate/FC faction flagging

Users who are viewing this thread

Back