• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question about Making Plat (1 Viewer)

rtkink

RedCents
I apologize if this is posted in the wrong place, but I have a question about a
specific area of "cheats".
I see a lot of those "infamous" websites selling plat which is no suprise, but I
noticed they sell major bundles in amounts of 1 to 3 million at a time.
Some of those operations are even big enough and popular enough to be
kept busy on multiple servers, not to mention multiple games.
I find it somewhat "skeptical" that an exploit(s) to get that much plat on a
steady basis to keep customers happy with large amounts could still be in
existance without getting nerfed.
My question is - (not looking for breeches in discretion here) - How do they
"farm" that much plat on every server ?
Although I look for cheats and strategies every chance I get, I have never
gone as far as buying plat from a website, that's TOO easy (chuckle)
I have farmed plat legitimately for up to 1000 per hour killing hill giants, but
I would love to win a lottery in Norrath.
My only theory (so far) is that some of those "plat sites" are run by "staff".

They probably also take advantage of every exploitable bugs they can find and then shuffle around plats to avoid losing them to account bans.

But it's mostly bought from other players.

I sell them over a million plat a day but everytime I mention it here (like this post prolly) it gets deleted fast. You need to go to other sites to answer this question.

What everyone else said, the ones who sell on every server are brokers. They let players on sites like this do the dirty work for them.

What I would like to know how the ones who spam server channels can afford to keep making new accounts. They must have figured out a way to make keycodes or have access to old trial accounts, use stolen credit cards or something else equally nefarious.

A well tuned 100% dps based group in the correct zone can easilly get you 100k+ a day just with the cash loots that drop and not selling things via bazaar mules. If they are geared up to the point they should be, you can easilly increase that to 250k+ per day as the ideal situation is 0% downtime with just enough mobs to kill that by the time you have killed the last one the first one has just spawned.

dobey said:
I sell them over a million plat a day but everytime I mention it here (like this post prolly) it gets deleted fast. You need to go to other sites to answer this question.

lol, i'd like to know how you do it dobey! I wouldn't mind making a million plat a day :)

Question about Making Plat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back