• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Question about frame limiter (1 Viewer)

RedCents
65¢
Several weeks ago I had problems with ISBoxer and everquest, that's all sorted out now and I can again use ISB and MQ together. But last night I was testing my keys out and I ran frame limiter on my toons and it seems that I'm not able to key broadcast while using frame limiter. Is there anything I can do to get the frame limiter to work with key broadcasting or do they just not work together? Has anyone else run into this? I had just discovered frame limiting just before I started having issues with ISB so I never actually used it with broadcasting before, but frame limiting of such a game changer for me that if push comes to shove I'll not use ISB of I have to. I just prefer to manually control my toons when in combat.

I have found that if you use frame limiter outside of ISBoxer, it will interfere with ISBoxer function. It is best to only use ISBoxer frame limiter within ISBoxer / Innerspace. Turn off all other frame limiter functions outside of ISBoxer

It seems like the problem is related to Draw ImGui and Draw Game UI. If the boxes are checked, broadcasting works, but CPU usage goes back to normal and is no longer useful to me. If NOT checked, CPU usage gets saved but can't broadcast. Not sure I can find a way around this

Ok I got it to work now. Having render game scene checked on, and Draw ImGui & Draw Game UI checked off works while broadcasting. Toons in the background still get simulated fps and CPU usage gets saved.

Question - Question about frame limiter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back