• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

question about fh afk hunting (1 Viewer)

Nikbus

RedCents
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance for any imput or info. Here's my question, I run a bard in fh using the target.mac (while working so I check his progress occasionally) and mq2twist, mq2rwarp, mq2moveutils, and mq2docrack nostun. My problem is he keeps getting stuck behind the chests in one of the three corners. I think he takes a couple of hits and gets pushed off track into the corner where the rat owns him before he can get back on circle. Any ideas on how to prevent this would be much appreciated. I tried meeleenopush but the eq client crashed the few times I tried it. My guess was it wasn't a current enough version.

Thanks again,

Nikbus

Check the offset thread and make sure you have the most current offset loaded.

It is best to keep the offsets updated on your own since Red does not always do it as he states.... I check them whenever I see a new posting just to make sure... I use it on my Bard and it has seemed to work... not in last week or so but after patch...

Make sure the numbers match what you have..

Should look like this if you open your mq2docrack.ini file ... this was cut straight from the offset thread..

Rich (BB code):
[NoMeleePush]
Description="No push when taking melee"
Version="2006.12.14"
address0=4FCDD1
normal0="D9 5F 48"
crack0="90 90 90"
address1=4FCDE9
normal1="D9 5F 4C"
crack1="90 90 90"
address2=4FCE01
normal2="D9 5F 50"
crack2="90 90 90"

Yea, that's the version I have right now. I will check further for a later one. One thing I didn't do was notice when eq crashed each time. I am wondering now if some event might have caused it like getting hit and/or stunned. I will try again later to see if I can pin down a cause other than just loading the nomeeleepush offset.

Thanks for the reply.

question about fh afk hunting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back