• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question about autoforage plugin (1 Viewer)

Tiama

RedCents
I'm running 2 instances of EQ and logging in 2 different druids to forage simultaneously. On the first instance, the plugin works perfectly. However, I can't get it to run at all on the 2nd. When I type /startforage, it tells me that autoforaging has been enabled, but it does nothing.

Things to note, I use EQW to run these instances and I run each instance from a seperate EQ directory (however I tried running both from one with the same results).

Is it something that I'm doing wrong or just not doing, or is there a problem trying to run the plugin twice on the same box?

Here's another curiosity... my mq2forage_playername_server.ini is rather odd. Instead of the server I currently reside on, it lists the server that the character was created on. And it's done it with several different characters that I've logged on. There is not an .ini file for my current server even for the druid that it's working for.

Any ideas on this from anyone?

Oh well, I'll just do it the old fashioned way and log in on 2 different boxes. Let my hubby b*tch about tieing up another phone line during the day lol :)

Question about autoforage plugin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back