• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Pulling with Kiss (1 Viewer)

RedCents
21¢
For some resaon my toons have stopped pulling, It says what it has always said "Looking for Close range Mobs" Then it says "PULLING>Waiting for mobs to respawn" I haven't changed my max range or adjusted anything in my ini file, Puller wont even pull mobs right next to it, this is the same on all my accounts. i'm baffled, any help would be appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Have you tried a different area or zone? Sometimes the zone mesh isn't quite right and your toon can't find a path to any mobs.

Did you change anything in your KA info file? Like which mobs to pull/ignore? Or did you change the pull arc in KA?

Update:- I moved to another zone and all worked well, went back to original zone and same thing, could i have messed up a /addignore? (i never had a problem before with it but it could be a reasonable explanation) P,S. i have zero tech skills so even tying to look for something i might have accidentally done wrong would be out of my depth

Check ur z axis if there is hills and its not within ur z axis it won't pull i set mine to 100 normal setting i think is 50

There is a section of KA ini file that you put in level range you'd like to use to pull. You may have it filled out with levels you can't find in the zone, check for this section:

INI:
[Pull]
PullWith=Melee
PullMeleeStick=0
MaxRadius=350
MaxZRange=50
UseWayPointZ=0
PullWait=5
PullRadiusToUse=90
PullRoleToggle=0
ChainPull=0
ChainPullHP=90
ChainPullPause=30|2
PullPause=30|2
PullLevel=0|0
PullArcWidth=0

Also in your macro folder there is a file titled KissAssist_Info.ini which has a list of all zones (or all you've visited). Inside is a list of Mobs to pull, ignore, burn, etc. If you want to kill anything and everything just type ALL in the MobsToPull= section of the zone you're trying to exp in.

Hope this helps

Thank you all for the assistance, all sorted, it was a typo on my part, i somehow managed to add all mobs to ignore list, added them back and all working well. Thanks again.

Problem - Pulling with Kiss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back