• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Pulling Recommendation (1 Viewer)

jbrock2011

RedCents
20¢
I am slowly tweaking my group ini files for solo running. I am running a max aa 115 mage and a almost max aa 115 shaman, 1 melee dps merc and 1 healer merc, pet tanking.
Role=PullingPetTank

Option 1
I was running my mage as the puller, pulling with line of sight-malaise and that seemed to be working good just not pulling as many mobs as I would have liked but it was good and safe.

Options 2
Last night I switched to try pet pulling but found that I would get more adds or my pet would be on his way back but if hit to much he would stay and then be oor to heals, die then I would die. Was just messy.

I am still messing with all this as I have only been level 2 for a couple weeks and still fairly new to the software.

I am looking at other options that would optimize my pulling to a safer location. Maybe pull with shaman with melee? Or do I just need to refine my pulling with the pet and maybe find a different camp. Any thoughts?

I figured I would do a quick followup. I changed my group location to EW in a safer location where non-kos mobs are. I was able to setup camp without any hiccups. Changed my mage to pettank and shaman to puller, pulling with slow. I dont have a ton of dps but i am able to clean up the camp at a good pace and stay ahead of respawns. Happy!!

Yah was gonna say, Sham puller in this duo, not only for speed but a bit tougher in case of multiples. Also having the Mage safe. on a bad pull you can COH in a pinch if you forget your fellowship like I always do.

Question - Pulling Recommendation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back