• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Pulling in Lcea Yeti Caves (1 Viewer)

irishmav70

RedCents
Just seeing if anyone has any advice.
I'm trying to setup camp in the yeti caves in Lcea.
I'm parked in a room right next to plenty of mobs but my puller just keeps "looking for close range mobs."
Is the pathing in the caves too complicated or are there any adjustments I could make to help fix this.

Thanks in advance!

youd have to post some information, among others your pull section from kiss or muleassist if you using those, if you are using mq2cwtn class plugins, you could post your radius and zradius and such.

without this information, we cant really offer any insights or assistance.

if using kiassassist.. Make sure your pull radius is set to see the mobs. When you look at your map you'll see a blue circle.. that's your pull radius. the command to make it bigger / smaller is /maxradius 100 (where 100 is the range.. make this big or small depending on the camp)

Good luck

I've (Auto) pulled in those caves before, so shouldn't be a nav issue.

- Check Z radius - they may be too far above/below where you are
- Check your PullIgnores.ini (CWTN plugins) or KissAssist_Info to ensure you haven't excluded them from the mobs you want to pull (either ignored them or have entries in MobsToPull that doesn't include them - if it's not on that list it won't pull it).

Just seeing if anyone has any advice.
I'm trying to setup camp in the yeti caves in Lcea.
I'm parked in a room right next to plenty of mobs but my puller just keeps "looking for close range mobs."
Is the pathing in the caves too complicated or are there any adjustments I could make to help fix this.

Thanks in advance!

start with:
/plugin MQ2Nav load”
/nav reload”

if that doesn’t give you a message that you’re loading a mesh for Lceanium, then you need to download or make the mesh for the zone.

Question - Pulling in Lcea Yeti Caves

Users who are viewing this thread

Back