• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Puller Corpse Monitoring and Auto Corpse Retrieval (1 Viewer)

RedCents
8,317¢
Problem: Puller dies from getting snared, taking too much damage, etc before getting back to camp. Then group just sits there and does nothing due to no puller

Question: Has anyone made any sort of automation which monitors if the puller has a corpse? And if they do, proceed to run out to the corpse and drag it back to camp for a rez?

Thoughts: I have had it several times where my puller will die, and I have to manually run one of the other characters out to drag the corpse to camp for a rez so he can resume pulling. Would be great if the group was monitored in such a way that a character will just do a corpse run without me having to do it myself. I know there is a Lua recently made to drag any corpses found when a character is running around. But can this be taken one step further?

EDIT: As pointed out in a response below, the Lua that will do this is Dragula . Just have to set the classcheck to false in the Lua file if you are not using a Rogue.

Last edited:
I think it'd be an awesome feature to have. I use rgmercs, /rg campoff my bard, selo/double invis to get the corpse back to camp, then set the bard back to camping. It would have to consider handling those aspects as well.

As gpaq as mentioned. Check out

https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/dragula.2222/ is what I use. You can use it for more than just rogues as well, but the hide part would have to be adjusted.

As gpaq as mentioned. Check out

I did find this already, but something that has to be adjusted won't help those people who do not want to do that manually.

I was just hoping someone with more time than I do, would take the challenge of making something like this for the general RL population.

EDIT: Discovered if setting the classcheck to false in the Lua, it works no matter what class has it running. It does spit out the fact that the class doesn't have the rogue abilities when doing a corpse run, but it works anyway. So this is a win!

Last edited:
Request - Puller Corpse Monitoring and Auto Corpse Retrieval

Users who are viewing this thread

Back