• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Pull multiple mobs macro (1 Viewer)

I would definitely be interested as well. I did however find this out by accidently leaving MQ loaded but not running kissassist at the time.

I forgot to unload MQ before I went to PoFire to powerlevel my 3 fresh lvl 60 toons. I pulled Field 2 manually and then hit "q" it automatically starting fighting and adjusting my melee range while on my mount. I did have to manually hit "q" for each mob Now if I was to type /mac kissassist, it would take a min to run through it's little startup of course to get ready for "pulling" and that few seconds might mean a death. I would assume if pulling manually and you got back to camp /mac kissassist with enough time to run that process first, it would then go into the fighting mode once the mobs got there. Of course you have to pull again manually for the next multiple mobs. This could be a work around if possible?

I would definitely be interested as well. I did however find this out by accidently leaving MQ loaded but not running kissassist at the time.

I forgot to unload MQ before I went to PoFire to powerlevel my 3 fresh lvl 60 toons. I pulled Field 2 manually and then hit "q" it automatically starting fighting and adjusting my melee range while on my mount. I did have to manually hit "q" for each mob Now if I was to type /mac kissassist, it would take a min to run through it's little startup of course to get ready for "pulling" and that few seconds might mean a death. I would assume if pulling manually and you got back to camp /mac kissassist with enough time to run that process first, it would then go into the fighting mode once the mobs got there. Of course you have to pull again manually for the next multiple mobs. This could be a work around if possible?
It's likely that MQ2Melee is engaging here. It's an auto melee plugin that is bundled with the Vanilla build. KissAssist utilises this plugin by default, unless you turn it off in the melee section of the ini.

I do have an old macro that was designed for an SK to run along a predefined path (uses nav points: A B C D E etc)

Then for each nav point it pulls all the mobs. I think it just used Terror of something or maybe i used procimity agro.
There are no checks/balances, and it wsa just designed for a PL type situation. If you use it in a higher lvl zone you will most likely die horribly.

I'm at work at the moment - so I dont have a copy on me - but I'll see if I can clean it up and post it tonight.

Oh wait - I found it - and cleaned it up a bit - but I havent tested it.

I think the original idea/code was stolen with pride from Hatchery.mac
This is a few years old and it may not work in its current form -so please test it in a lower level zone first: but Basically it should do the following:

1. Look through your spells to determine which of them is a "Terror"
2. Starting from point 1 - Run to 8 predefined nap points and then run back to point 1
3. Cast your Terror Spell at anything in range.

Pre-requsites:
1. You need to be an SK (Or change the spell to something else)
2. You will need to make waypoints yourself. Starting at 1 for the Camp location.
3. You should have a bandolier called NoRipo and remove all DS if pulling lowevr level mobs for PL purposes.
4. You should turn off/pause your current automation.
5. You need to have some basic stuff like MQ2Cast, and MQ2NAV and MQ2Advpath loaded...

This is probably a good basis for a Generic "TrainPull" Lua

Copy this code to a text file. Call it something like Train.mac and save it in your Macro folder.

INI:
#turbo 40
#include MQ2Cast_Spell_Routines.inc
#define CASTMODE       "MQ2Cast"

sub Main
    /declare pull[13] int outer
    /declare I int outer 0
    /declare J int outer 0
    /declare K int outer 0
    /varset J 0
    /varset K 0
    /for I 1 to 13 {
        /if (${Me.Gem[${I}].Name.Find[Terror ]}) {
            /varcalc J ${J} + 1
            /varset pull[${J}] ${I}
            /continue
        }
    }
    /next I

/bandolier activate NoRipo
    /delay 1s

/call NavigatePLZone
    /delay 10s (${SpawnCount[npc targetable radius 60 zradius 50 noalert 15]}==0)

:Wait
        /if (${SpawnCount[npc targetable radius 60 zradius 50 noalert 3]}==0) /goto :Killed

/if (${Me.XTarget[1].ID}) /goto :Wait

:Killed

/return

Sub Move(int x)
    /nav wp ${x}
    /delay 300s !${Navigation.Active}
    /squelch /target clear
    /delay 10s !${Target.ID}
    /target ID ${NearestSpawn[npc].ID}
    /delay 10s ${Target.ID}

/for I 1 to 4 {
        /if (${pull[${I}]}) {
            /if (${Me.SpellReady[${pull[${I}]}]}) {
                /call CASTMODE "${Me.Gem[${pull[${I}]}].Name}" "gem${pull[${I}]}"
                /break
            }
        }
    }
    /next I

/squelch /target clear

/return

Sub NavigatePLZone
    /call Move 1
    /call Move 2
    /call Move 3
    /call Move 4
    /call Move 5
    /call Move 6
    /call Move 7
    /call Move 8
    /call Move 1
    /delay 300s !${Navigation.Active}
/return

Oh that is WONDERFUL! I will add it in and try it out soon.

After Fabled are gone probably.

And I WILL have questions on how to change certain things like the loc 1-8 (does it need actual in game /loc info?) and can I setup multiple macros for a zone PoFire ex: pulling all of Field 2 (first macro), the bottom of C2 {new locs} (second macro) and top Wall/C2 {new locs} (third macro).

What would the commands be in-game to control macros?

I definitely don't understand what you wrote but I am willing to learn how to use it.

Last edited:
Request - Pull multiple mobs macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back