• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Proof that DBG hates boxing. (1 Viewer)

SomeTester

RedCents
924¢
The first 3 partisan quests in Cobalt Scar for CoV have to be the least boxing friendly quests possible. Solo collection tasks that half of it is underwater.

These are some of the most tedious quests I have ever done. In such a group centric game, especially high level stuff that needs a group, why make them solo tasks? If my SK gets the drop let the group who helped get the credit also.

The type of debuffs/snares/roots/aes they put on mobs intentionally are clear sign against boxing and even some anti mq2 mechanics that make it more difficult.

They've been doing shit like this for years. It's extremely frustrating, but not any moreso than past expansions. It also does not necessarily affect boxers disproportionately. Even legit groups of 6 live players that just want to play together to finish quests have to repeat all these steps 6x over.

Sounds like caverns of endless song or what ever the underwater zone is in the TDS expansion, going back and doing all my achivements in previous expansions and hate hate hate this zone lol. Atleast I am about 3/4 of the way done with it

Sounds like caverns of endless song or what ever the underwater zone is in the TDS expansion, going back and doing all my achivements in previous expansions and hate hate hate this zone lol. Atleast I am about 3/4 of the way done with it
I 3-boxed caverns sans mq2 back closer to when it was current with just regular eq follow. That was a chore and getting more than 1 or 2 mobs meant a wipe. I re-did it later with a 6 box mq2 run group and it was 100x easier.

Discussion - Proof that DBG hates boxing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back