• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

professions (1 Viewer)

tehdestroyer

RedCents
what profession should i bring along with enchanting? i was thinkin mining on my rogue.. but is there anything better that will benefit enchanting? my mage is alch/herb what should this rogue be? include enchanting... k

Enchant/Tailor.....Costs alot of money but when you get higher lvl there is a huge payday waiting for you! :)

if yuor an enchanter your profession should be jewelry crafting at higher lvls your spells allow u to enchant your jewelry with benifits (+?mana, +?stregth and so on)

if yuor an enchanter your profession should be jewelry crafting at higher lvls your spells allow u to enchant your jewelry with benifits (+?mana, +?stregth and so on) and thay sell for lots and lots and lots and lots of plat to other characters

hey yo, you should start out with tailoring and mining in order to pay for the beggings of your tailoring process. once you get your tailor level up to around 80 or so switch your mining over to enchanting. Ask for my guide and ill send maybe in return of another guide. My guide got me 100g in 1 weekend!

Frost said:
Enchant/Tailor.....Costs alot of money but when you get higher lvl there is a huge payday waiting for you! :)
i can say that is true but the prossions that you can get the most money when your at when you beggin is leatherworking and skinning you can get about 20 silver for about 10 light leather (which is the frist thing you learn)

professions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back