• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - problem with rgmercs (1 Viewer)

RedCents
196¢
i'd post this in the rgmercs discussion but its locked to replies.. soo... it keeps telling me, your spell loadout count is the same as your number of spell gems, this might cause your character to sit and remem often. consider fixing this...

well i have considered it =) i've even looked endlessly but there is no helpful information in the rgmercs page here, and nothing about spell load out in the help information in game. im stumped.. how do i change the spell loadout count??

i'd post this in the rgmercs discussion but its locked to replies.. soo... it keeps telling me, your spell loadout count is the same as your number of spell gems, this might cause your character to sit and remem often. consider fixing this...

well i have considered it =) i've even looked endlessly but there is no helpful information in the rgmercs page here, and nothing about spell load out in the help information in game. im stumped.. how do i change the spell loadout count??

Question - problem with rgmercs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back