• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem with Augmentation Sealer (1 Viewer)

BadPuss

RedCents
I have a problem that if I have certain docracks loaded (I think I have traced it to nosummon2), when I click on the aug sealer (bird bath), my inv window comes up but not the container window. After that point my mouse click does not work at all, I cannot open doors, click on anything at all. Even unloading MQ2 does not fix this, I have to restart EQ. I am using Cade's excellet compile at the moment.

Its not just aug sealer, also does it for Forges and any other Trade Skill items, i dont know what does it, but its one of the /docrack commands, but im too lazy to do this so i have a macro that unloads all the docracks and then use the item then just load them back up with another macro... :)

/macro docrack
/macro docrackoff

haha...

its a known problem with Nosummon offset. Usually when it is turned on you cant do tradeskill items or containers. If you do you usully loose whats in it. And on top of that sometimes when you go to loot you are unable to get anything off the corpse. This has also been seen at tiomes with the No stun offset.

Should be fine once they are turned off.

Problem with Augmentation Sealer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back