• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Prexus Ppl (1 Viewer)

RedCents
33¢
noticed theres alot of us on prexus... any of ya fancy getting together for some fun and giggles?

If ya all fancy getting together feel free to PM me and I can get it arranged if ya fancied.

I relise its a bit of a risky thing, but think it would be good fun :)

i got an idea.. even though i'm not on prexus. Instead of getting to geather ingame and takeing the change of haveing a large group of us ready to be banned... why not set up a vent server... for prexus, hell even RedGuides. You still stay somewhat unnamed... but can chat it up and eventually play with the ppl here in RG after trust is formed.

Pretty much before I was banned on Luclin, I had talked to most people from here on Luclin and from time to time we would group. Now you think it would be awesome to have a core of MQ2'rs on your server, but it's pointless. Pretty much for like 3 days you run around and kill things in Vex Thal, PoP Progression mobs, Qvic and such... Now we were working on a ghost team, but I don't know what happened to that as I got banned and now I play on Xegony. (Also MQ2 clean)

Joman -- hang out in the RG IRC chat, and maybe we can get together. I'm always there if I'm logged in, as are 1-2 other Prexus people.

thez just wants you on irc so he's got more people to cyber!.. :eek:

yeah i'm usually on irc also if i'm online (heck even when i'm not online)

Prexus Ppl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back