• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - /presskey and hotkeys (1 Viewer)

RedCents
611¢
Good morning,

I have come up with a solution to situationally show/hide "Hotkeys #" (the bar). I do not want to add more shortcuts... cluttered enough as is... I am left with 2 other options.

Option 1
Use keypress to activate these:

1636125670305.png

Based on this entry, it appears these buttons are not there: Keypress. Testing has shown failure too:

1636126186490.png

Option 2
Click and drag button to a hidden page and use the corresponding keypress. This would work, but requires some repeated setup for each character. These situational hot bars would need to be setup anyway (unless anyone has a quick way to create multi line hot buttons on multiple accounts with a command ;)).

1636125999537.png

Anyone familiar with /keypress? Is it possible to do Option 1?

Good morning,

I have come up with a solution to situationally show/hide "Hotkeys #" (the bar). I do not want to add more shortcuts... cluttered enough as is... I am left with 2 other options.

Option 1
Use keypress to activate these:

View attachment 34761

Based on this entry, it appears these buttons are not there: Keypress. Testing has shown failure too:

View attachment 34764

Option 2
Click and drag button to a hidden page and use the corresponding keypress. This would work, but requires some repeated setup for each character. These situational hot bars would need to be setup anyway (unless anyone has a quick way to create multi line hot buttons on multiple accounts with a command ;)).

View attachment 34763

Anyone familiar with /keypress? Is it possible to do Option 1?
sounds like you want

or are you saying you want to be able to have a hotkey to show/hide your hotkey bars? they are mapable in your eq settings
1636126862355.png

Yea... not adding more key shortcuts ☠

Found it under the TOGGLE block (who wants to have conversations on naming conventions.... 👻)

1636133089935.png

Awesome, now I can setup situational loads. For windows I don't want to see when playing normally or to show/hide based on whatever I am doing.

Example::
/presskey TOGGLE_HOTBOX10WIN

Question - /presskey and hotkeys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back