• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Strategy - Power Sources going into TBL (1 Viewer)

wymranar

I <3 SKs *kissy face*
RedCents
888¢
As someone who 3-boxes, with conflagrant gear. Should I go complete TDS progression to get access to the zones where the PSs drop? Like geomantic steelstone etc. Or, should I be able to handle ROS nameds and go that route instead? Cliff stone blah blah

Are there any other viable alternatives (not counting previously mentioned TDS & ROS PS), besides the player made ones?

RoS PS's drop off trash also in TBL. Over a few weeks of grinding I've gotten more than I know what to do with. Having said that. If you ever plan on doing evolving gear from TBL. The boots need all zones (well most) unlocked. Soo it wouldn't hurt to do the old zones anyways.

Corrected my lack of detail.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, so the ROS power sources can drop off any trash in ROS?

I'm getting random RoS powersources from random trash in TBL, but I don't recall getting as many from random trash in RoS. I feel like RoS was from namers.

I'm getting so many damn PS's from trash in TBL, though, that my tank has like 8 of the cliff stones... the most he had ever had at one time before TBL was 3.

Side note, that TBL dropping of RoS PS's includes GMM. Trash in there is pretty easy. If you can tank a RoS named you can tank GMM trash np.

OK, so right now with a player-made PS on my tank, I should jump into GMM and wait until one drops off trash?

As opposed to farming ROS nameds or doing progression to farm TDS nameds?

Thanks for the help!

OK, so right now with a player-made PS on my tank, I should jump into GMM and wait until one drops off trash?

As opposed to farming ROS nameds or doing progression to farm TDS nameds?

Thanks for the help!
Yes GMM trash easier to farm than RoS named. The bloodmoon orc's are a good place to start so you dont screw your faction.

I need to make a correction to my post above. Not trash in RoS. Trash in TBL is giving PS's. and it lasts a very long time. Much longer than the player made stuff.

Last edited:
The empty stat bonus is just what’s shown on the PS ... so the cliff stone is less than 100 AC iirc. It’s not huge, but it’s useful if you’re gonna afk because you aren’t getting a shit PS dropped into your PS slot by accident.

Strategy - Power Sources going into TBL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back