• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Macro - Power DeLeveling (1 Viewer) 1.01

lanceval

20yrs Never Suspended
RedCents
2,417¢
lanceval submitted a new resource:

POWER DELEVELING - The Toon will attack a nearby mob and die repeatedly until a given level is reached..

I like to enjoy old content at relevant level but i don't have the patience to play on TLP.
I am using this macro to play old expansion content with heroic characters.

This macro will de level you until you reach a target level.

Read more about this resource...

howdy lance

in general it is a bad idea to /target a mob and then /nav target it or /stick it if you can't see it. this is a big "that person is doing something unusual"

instead, you should change these calls to /nav spawn name and then when you are within a certain distance, 15-20, then target them and stick and attack

you might look at ${Param} as well for your mob variable - which would allow you to call the macro with the mob you want to hunt /mac powerdeleveling "kaen the mighty"

While I admit I have recently de-leveled a toon on purpose by attacking a mob, it is a bit more usefull to find a necro and have them create essence emeralds using the exp from the targeted toon. This won't work if you're trying to shave off less than 7 or so percent though as you can't rez after a necro takes your exp.

Agreed, but since a recent patch this year it is impossible to sacrifice an heroic toon bellow its heroic cap level.
As for Heroic characters running to a mob is the only way to properly de-level.

howdy lance

in general it is a bad idea to /target a mob and then /nav target it or /stick it if you can't see it. this is a big "that person is doing something unusual"

instead, you should change these calls to /nav spawn name and then when you are within a certain distance, 15-20, then target them and stick and attack

you might look at ${Param} as well for your mob variable - which would allow you to call the macro with the mob you want to hunt /mac powerdeleveling "kaen the mighty"
That is a fair point i ll post a new version.
Please mind the previous corpse is destroyed every run, so you will not leave a hundred of rotting corpses.

Macro - Power DeLeveling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back