• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • EverQuest (live servers) were patched today and MacroQuest developers are putting in time for their own update. Please show them your appreciation. Per brainiac, ETA is 12am EST (from 11pm)
Resource icon

Macro - Power DeLeveling (1 Viewer) 1.01

lanceval

20yrs Never Suspended
RedCents
2,438¢
lanceval submitted a new resource:

POWER DELEVELING - The Toon will attack a nearby mob and die repeatedly until a given level is reached..

I like to enjoy old content at relevant level but i don't have the patience to play on TLP.
I am using this macro to play old expansion content with heroic characters.

This macro will de level you until you reach a target level.

Read more about this resource...

howdy lance

in general it is a bad idea to /target a mob and then /nav target it or /stick it if you can't see it. this is a big "that person is doing something unusual"

instead, you should change these calls to /nav spawn name and then when you are within a certain distance, 15-20, then target them and stick and attack

you might look at ${Param} as well for your mob variable - which would allow you to call the macro with the mob you want to hunt /mac powerdeleveling "kaen the mighty"

While I admit I have recently de-leveled a toon on purpose by attacking a mob, it is a bit more usefull to find a necro and have them create essence emeralds using the exp from the targeted toon. This won't work if you're trying to shave off less than 7 or so percent though as you can't rez after a necro takes your exp.

Agreed, but since a recent patch this year it is impossible to sacrifice an heroic toon bellow its heroic cap level.
As for Heroic characters running to a mob is the only way to properly de-level.

howdy lance

in general it is a bad idea to /target a mob and then /nav target it or /stick it if you can't see it. this is a big "that person is doing something unusual"

instead, you should change these calls to /nav spawn name and then when you are within a certain distance, 15-20, then target them and stick and attack

you might look at ${Param} as well for your mob variable - which would allow you to call the macro with the mob you want to hunt /mac powerdeleveling "kaen the mighty"
That is a fair point i ll post a new version.
Please mind the previous corpse is destroyed every run, so you will not leave a hundred of rotting corpses.

Macro - Power DeLeveling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back