• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

potion belts (1 Viewer)

Donnavan2005

RedCents
at what point does the 4th slot in the potion belt become available? My sk has over 650 aa's and she either just got, or I just noticed that she has the 3rd slot available to her (and yes I used it).

There are some belts in DoD that when worn, enable the 3rd potion slot. I don't think the belt that enables the 4th slot has been found. If you remove your current belt and put it in a bag you'll notice that your 3rd slot will no longer work.

Would be nice to figure out either in a plugin or offset how to get all four slots. :confused: But think might be better to wait for the incoming patches next week for the new expansion.....

salomo said:
That AA "Quick Draw" get all classes.
Like Yoda tried to say, all classes get the "Quick Draw" AA to enable an extra potion belt slot. I assume the last slot is reserved for items that enable a slot, like the belt listed above.

potion belts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back