• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Possible leet xploit... (1 Viewer)

V1C7UM

RedCents
As most of you know there was a massive serverwide fuck up and they put beta vendors in PoK.

Well, I seem to have found a way to get droppable items (such as tradeskill ones) preserved through the rollbacks they are doing.

I made a shit load of potions, and put them in my alts guildbank;I got rolled back, and all of my potions were still there. This might possibly work with all of the droppable items that were obtained during the bug... and if it does that could be really cool for some people that havent gotten rolled back yet.
*edit*

p.s. sorry I dont have more items to test this with... if anyone else trys this please tell me if it worked for you!!

I still have 5 magnetic BPs that I made with stuff purchased from traders left in Guild bank. They rolled me back and got the stuff I had left in shared bank after first rollback tho hehe. Twice the fuggers rolled me back, thank God I hadn't been gaining XP or Flags.

MUCH better, now I'm a closet Poster!! ROFL :rolleyes:

can someone explain to me what exactly these merchants had and how people were exploiting them?

I've been away for a few days and missed all the fun.

KeithClancy said:
can someone explain to me what exactly these merchants had and how people were exploiting them?

I've been away for a few days and missed all the fun.

Just go to pok on any server there about 200 to 300 crying they going rolled back ask them lol they will tell you they did not buy anything but someone might

NPC Dropped tradeskill items, and even AA's were being sold at vendors.....Some examples of the npc dropped items were the torn/mangled/gnashed magnetic pieces going for like 1 plat..

I know. I have 3 accounts.

Toon #1 got rolled back. As soon as I realized it was rolling around server-wide I stripped my other two accounts of the good stuff and plopped it all on my first roller.

Then I sat back and waited for toon #2 and #3 to get rolled back to a point where they had full gear. That would be sweet...

;~)

But of all the blankety-blank luck, I hadn't bought or sold anything during the window in question on those 2 accounts. They didn't get rolled back at all. Darn.

Also, I wasn't even on-line during the "special" sale.

Still, double XP will be nice. I lost 1/3 of a level and 1 measly 10K sale in the baz. The same guy came back after the rolls and re-bought the same item again, so no biggie.

I liked the guys who dropped the stuff on the ground and had another account pick the stuff up.

Possible leet xploit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back