• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Possible Account Bannings PLEASE READ (1 Viewer)

Anyone who got suspended gotten a time frame yet? All I did was transfer a texvu key from my warrior to my necro (necro had all parts but I'm a lazy turd and didnt wana go to abymal sea to do turn in).

Account still says suspended not banned. Got the generic email #1 then the one about not giving out any info till it was done with the banning spree. Anyhow station named started with a T so I figure they are close to the end of the list if they are going that way.

On a side note they sent me an email asking me if I'd like a free 7 days of eq2 lol. That and my real life alcohol tolerance has gone up a bit =P

Last edited by a moderator:
My account was banned too, sent like 6 emails after i got the general bs email never got an email back. I would always group w/ other mq2 users and kill stuff in all kinds of places, that some couldnt have got to. I was the only one banned. Now i was wondering (my wife plays and didnt get banned and wants to contnue playing) is if I could buy a new account and transfer the mains off the banned account? Anyone ever try this i read the transfer page and it said nothing about account needing to be paid up or non banned.

I tried transfering my main to another account. What happens is you have to log in on your main toon's account at the transfer page. When you try to it says "You must have an active Everquest account in order to transfer characters". Banned accounts don't count as active :-/

Stopped playing eq on october 8, account was still active, subscribtion was ending the 10th, just looked status on it for fun and got banned sniff, account was on AB, used my own kind of rogue hunter mainly, shared docrack and warp, no afk macro anywhere on this account (got no mail from soe tho, anyone got banned after account was simply innactive?
70 ranger
65 druid
(leveled completly legit and mostly solo:)

Seems like they flagged accounts to ban the day after your subscription would normally renew, whether it actually renews or not.

Thats the story people have been saying.

you know those fuckholes just put your email address in a delete filter after you got banned. I sent many emails only response was the first generic response.

I don't really play much anymore, but I did log on a few weeks ago to switch some things over from a player. I chuckled at the warning "You currently have a NO TRADE item in your shared bank. Be sure to remove this item before the next patch or risk having it placed on the first player you log in!" It's almost like they were kissing my ass..

Oh well, i used shared offset 15 or 16 times that day...and today I'm -not- banned.

Guess I've paid my dues to Sony..(Literally)

Well, as if getting my account banned in EQ1 wasn't enough, SOE went ahead and decided to kick me in the nuts. Now I am unable to log into any game with my Station Access Pass. I didn't cheat in my other games, so why the hell would they fuck with me there too? I was active in EQ2 and SWG. My "Fuck SOE" mentality is just getting boosted even more.

lol Their job security is fading rapidly, pretty soon people running the game will be /looking for work lol

Well, that's why he's asking, people on FV wouldn't use shared crack, so if people on FV have been banned, there might be other warning signs...

Well, Sony just suspended my Bard account, I asume for AFK macroing in FH, which was what I was doing last night. Had taken him from 34 to 48, in just a few days. So, they ARE watching instanced zones. Bad think is, this account had a 70 Mage on it, the Bard was merely a twink. While I ran MQ while on the Mage, I did nothing with it other than the map and a HUD. He was just one of my box toons.

The box said to contact Customer Service, anyone with any tips on how to proceed? What kind of email would be most effective in getting the account back?

So they are still banning people for AFK macroing in instanced zones?

SoE....can you please go back to your hole so I can get some AA's and plats? My patience is running alittle thin with you guys atm.

kk thanx. buh bye

Possible Account Bannings PLEASE READ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back