• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

PoP Parchments for DoN Crystals! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMage

RedCents
10¢
Got a bunch of Parchments in your bank? You can turn in your Ethereal & Spectral Parchments in for Crystals.

Spectral Parchments:
Cleric Turn in NPC: Vicar Ceraen gives Spell: Deistic Bellow, which when you recieve you can turn in to the DoN Merchants in Lavastorm for about 84 Crystals.

Ethereal Parchments:
Necromancer Turn in NPC: Heretic Drahur gives you Spell: Unholy Bellow, and Spell: Eidolon Bellow.
Shadowknight Turn in NPC: Reaver Nydlil gives you Spell: Shadow Bellow. They both can be turned in for 84 Crystals aswell.

You don't need to me a certain class to turn in the parchments, so everyone can do this.

Thanks, hope this helps someone! :)

Nice, Thanks. Looks like I got 16 Parchments To Turn In. Hell, Go to the bazzar, can find these spells for like 1-2k. *Depends on the server you play on*

lol, I've been buying these spells for as low as 10pp each, now I guess thats gone down the drain, and everyone realizes that you can turn them into radiant crystals :)

The price of radiants continues to drop on my server; they're 43pp apiece now.

The sad thing is, I still can't afford everything I want at that price.

Mikiky said:
lol, I've been buying these spells for as low as 10pp each, now I guess thats gone down the drain, and everyone realizes that you can turn them into radiant crystals :)

Ya know how time can be added to your subscription when you contribute information to this site? I think when someone posts that they've had information that they've intentionally withheld, we should deduct time from their redguides subscription...

Ya know how time can be added to your subscription when you contribute information to this site? I think when someone posts that they've had information that they've intentionally withheld, we should deduct time from their redguides subscription...
people can withhold any information they want. as with any cheating site, by poting information, it is likely to get nerfed if abused, some people choose to milk it for all its worth before releasing it to other people. look at the npcs that turn attuned items back to non-attuned, and recharge items, once you post that information, someone is bound to abuse it and let other ppl know, word spreads, and within a few days that npc is gone/fixed.

So is this a bug or are they meant to do that? Sounds like a bug to me but SoE has done stranger things.

Does this only work on certain spells? I tried a bunch of other spells and received 0 crystals. The NPC's say "I have no need for this [name], you can have it back."

i tried a bunch of EP spells as well, it would seem that it only works for spells that you origionally bought from DoN merchants, but now you can get them through EP turn-ins.

I tried turning in Spell: Unholy Bellow the other day and the NPC still told me "I have no need for this [name], you can have it back."

Not sure what the deal is.

majin1970 said:
I tried turning in Spell: Unholy Bellow the other day and the NPC still told me "I have no need for this [name], you can have it back."

Not sure what the deal is.

Still works for me. Who are you turning the spell in to? The parchments you turn into the dudes in POK to GET the spell. Once you have the spell, you sell it to the dude in Lavastorm in exchange for crystals.

BadPuss said:
Still works for me. Who are you turning the spell in to? The parchments you turn into the dudes in POK to GET the spell. Once you have the spell, you sell it to the dude in Lavastorm in exchange for crystals.

Can you turn it in for any spell? Will any spell work? Or does it need to be a specific class spell? or specific spell?

Only spells you can actually purchase at a DoN vendor. Some of these spells can be obtained through turning in Spectral and Ethreal Parchments.

From there, you can sell the spells to the DoN merchants via the DoN merchant window.

The only reason bellow line works is because the merchants there sell that spell to begin with....Its not because its some uber supah glitch that the devs never foresaw..

I had a spell, other than bellow line. it was a cleric spell and for the life of me I cannot remember what it was. I'll try to figure it out tomorrow.

you turn the spectral parchment in to the correct npc to get the correct spell.... look up on http://everquest.allakhazam.com then go to item search then search for spectral parchment, then click on item found and then look at where it says which quests use it...go from there, its not hard to search on alla, and this thread has been about how you turn in the parchments and if you recieve bellow line of spells back you can turn the SPELLs in for points NOT the parchments.

I know this post is over a year old, but I believe Sony finally changed this, as i have been doing it for months. With the last patch the 2 Merchants no longer buy back spells. They still do buy back armor and augs you bought just not the spells.

So guess it's time for the Nerf Stack :(

PoP Parchments for DoN Crystals!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back