• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - PoP Hunter Achievement for TBL Evolving Gloves (1 Viewer)

alacalle

RedCents
81¢
Can anyone tell me who has recently done the PoP Hunter achievement as part of
the prerequisite for the TBL evolving gloves if any of the named are on multi-hour
or multi-day spawn cycles ? I killed all these named back when PoP was current
but don't recall if there were any named on long spawn timers.

Thanks

None of the named in CoDecay are on the bertox cycle - I just did it the other day.

Plane of Earth has a few named that you HAVE to get keyed to kill (you need to kill the 3 day spawn alligator guy to get through the door)

Lair of Terris Thule you'll need to get flagged to enter

Plane of Valor has 1 named north of where the raid boss spawns, you need a flag to enter this area & the raid boss needs to be alive

These as far as I am aware are the only difficult ones. I just did PoP hunter for my raid team a week or two ago so this is all fresh knowledge

Has anyone done this recently know whether or not Asassin Kakoo and few of the elite rare spawn on a special timer? Been having my guy clear the whole zone for almost a day and I am missing those 5 mobs.

Has anyone done this recently know whether or not Asassin Kakoo and few of the elite rare spawn on a special timer? Been having my guy clear the whole zone for almost a day and I am missing those 5 mobs.
I did this within the last month. The rats are not on a special timer, just a very, very low chance to spawn. The "Elite" mobs are part of the bertox event which should spawn plenty to complete the achievement. I had a character in zone for 72+ hours straight before I got them all. Use goodurden's maps, the markers are accurate.

Last edited:
Question - PoP Hunter Achievement for TBL Evolving Gloves

Users who are viewing this thread

Back