• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

PoP Exploited (1 Viewer)

Monk

RedCents
Hey guys, im a monk obviously and ive heard massive amount of rumors and seen things done in POP that i think would be cool to learn. Ive seen "Keeper of Sorrows" be pulled to the zone line and thus warping the entire raid to Saryn while never entering the tower from before. Ive stood outside the door to Aerin`Dar and saw 3 toons run in, then the next thing i knew i was getting a flag, ive heard of ways to warp BOT tower names to the safe room (done late at night for loots). I've seen ring names in earth be respawned over and over for loot. So many exploits that were kept secret i would like to learn. If you know any, post them! The time for PoP has come and gone so post up!

-Monk

Actualy, with the exodus of people, the server mergers, and the higher levels and things that come with those levels, PoP is far from gone. There are guilds that are now working on PoP progression that couldn't before. On my server alone there are 4 or 5 guilds farming the eles and working towards time, and numerous guilds trying to get to the elementals.

ok you guys went off the mark completely on that one... i dont care about the lame guilds on your server, lets post some known pop sploits!

PoP Exploited

Users who are viewing this thread

Back