• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Pok Mesh for Anniversary (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,215¢
I don;t want to work on it right now, and its possible someone has already done this..is there a mesh for POK for anniversary?
If there is not, is there a way to save the info where the booths and flag posts and such are? I get stuck on some a lot and find my guys not doing anything.

There is a list of past and present Anniversary tasks on allakazam that tells you what and when events are available, along with the requirements.
Not what he is asking...he is requesting a navmesh file that someone spent a painstaking amount of time building to avoid the tents and pathing issues just during the anniversary period. While there might be one...too much work IMHO for something I can avoid manually for a month.

This would be a great thing indeed if there is such a navmesh file.

In theory it should be enough to get locs of all the tents and just put those locations with some radius in ignore(whatever you call it when editing navmesh).

In practice I just use alternative routes if I get stack. That is I issue different /nav command, or just use manual adjustments.

Question - Pok Mesh for Anniversary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back