• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Plugin Version (1 Viewer)

DaHexor

RedCents
30¢
Hello i was wondering if anyone know a way to tell what version/build of each plugin that you have loaded into mq2

Hello i was wondering if anyone know a way to tell what version/build of each plugin that you have loaded into mq2
what specifically are you looking for?

each plugin gets recompiled when the build is made.

mq2 for test would be built for mq2 on the test server, etc.

each plugin has a different versioning system (if they use one).

if they have any type members added you can typically check .Version of their TLO

like for mq2dannet you can /echo ${DanNet.Version}

depending on if/how/what versioning is used if any, you can also check the details tab of the properties of the .dll itself
you can see here Mq2DanNet for MacroQuest "Next" is 0.7523
which matches /echo ${DanNet.Version}
1633298779987.png
1633298746390.png

Just trying to see if i got newest code for a plugin or if i using an older version when i get dll properties all that info there is blank

Basically looking for a way to find Source code Build for the plugin but all i got is the dll file

Just trying to see if i got newest code for a plugin or if i using an older version when i get dll properties all that info there is blank

Basically looking for a way to find Source code Build for the plugin but all i got is the dll file
our Gitlab has most of our plugins on it > HERE <

i tried them but they won't compile i get alot of errors i used the mkplugin and used the mq2auth before i build but alot of erros still
what are you trying to build exactly?

our buildable source-code for mq2 for the test server is available on the VV git - but there isn't source code for mq2ic, and because of that you won't be able to build mq2 for live servers.

however, there is MacroQuest "Next" which you can build for live servers > here < and there are instructions on how to do that, as well as a submodule list for most of the RedGuides stuff.

Question - Plugin Version

Users who are viewing this thread

Back