• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Plugin to kick peopel from group (1 Viewer)

tedthetrout

RedCents
Are there any group management plugins? The reason I ask is because the "join any group" plugin/crack is starting to piss me off, found a few people have seen me kiting in non-instanced zones and automatically join my group w/o my consent to leech aa's. I think I can hack together something and it put it in my macros to boot someone out continueously, but thought this might be a simple plugin to write (I don't know C).

*note- I removed the dzadd code from my macros.

Usually the only thing that keeps people from reporting you, once they catch you afk kiting, is the fact that they can get the free exp too. Taking out their only incentive could be bad for you

tedthetrout said:
Are there any group management plugins? The reason I ask is because the "join any group" plugin/crack is starting to piss me off, found a few people have seen me kiting in non-instanced zones and automatically join my group w/o my consent to leech aa's. I think I can hack together something and it put it in my macros to boot someone out continueously, but thought this might be a simple plugin to write (I don't know C).

*note- I removed the dzadd code from my macros.

not the Dzadd.... that invites them to a instanced mission, you want to remove or comment out the following, or just change the stuff in qoutes under the sub event_invite's /invite namehere, to a name no one has like LEROY JENKINS

if you're lazy coment this out or delete it.
Rich (BB code):
#event invite "#*#invites you to join#*#"

Sub event_invite 
  /invite Person
  /return

if you aren't lazy, and may want to use the invite option for a friend.... set the name

Rich (BB code):
#event invite "#*#invites you to join#*#"

Sub event_invite 
  /invite Leroy Jenkins
  /return

Yeah, so anyhow this will help you.

Thank Dirty, did remove remove both of those. Mochila has a good point of the free xp in liue of reporting my ass. Probably will just stick to kiting in instanced zones now, bah..

Plugin to kick peopel from group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back