• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

plugin help MQ2CInspect (1 Viewer)

eploc

RedCents
How does this work I have tried to right click several mobs never seen it work was thinking there was another command maybe other then just loading the plugin ...

It only works on Luclin mobs and expansions previous to Luclin. After that, monsters no longer "equip" gear they are dropping.....I dont know if Cinspect is working after the latest patch though either.

Mochila said:
It only works on Luclin mobs and expansions previous to Luclin. After that, monsters no longer "equip" gear they are dropping.

Maybe it depends on what version of MQ2CInspect you were using, but the one I was using worked on anything right up till the expansion was released. Since then, nothing at all... I don't even get an inspection window to open... So I unloaded it and haven't plugged it back in since.

plugin help MQ2CInspect

Users who are viewing this thread

Back