• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Plugin Cost / Payment question (1 Viewer)

mbren21

RedCents
30¢
Payments for plugins.

It's been awhile, remind me. If you have a level 2 RGB membership, purchase a plugin, is that plugin a monthly payment as well? Or a onetime $20 payment?

Solution
Payments for plugins.

It's been awhile, remind me. If you have a level 2 RGB membership, purchase a plugin, is that plugin a monthly payment as well? Or a onetime $20 payment?
"pay for" resources vary from resource to resource

- if you're asking about the cwtn plugins they are $20 per license per 12 months - you would need a lvl 2 "RedGuides" or "RG" membership. (due to monthly updates)
- if you're asking about mq2grind, it is $50 per license per 12 months - you wou ld need a lvl 2 "RedGuides" or "RG" membership. (due to monthly updates)
there are other paid resources that are not plugins - like Jande's Tradeskill mac ($20 for life) or JB's tradeskill lua script ($38 for 20 years)
Payments for plugins.

"pay for" resources vary from resource to resource

- if you're asking about the cwtn plugins they are $20 per license per 12 months - you would need a lvl 2 "RedGuides" or "RG" membership. (due to monthly updates)
- if you're asking about mq2grind, it is $50 per license per 12 months - you wou ld need a lvl 2 "RedGuides" or "RG" membership. (due to monthly updates)
there are other paid resources that are not plugins - like Jande's Tradeskill mac ($20 for life) or JB's tradeskill Lua script ($38 for 20 years)

Solution
Question - Plugin Cost / Payment question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back