• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Please link a site you cannot leave (1 Viewer)

alucard

RedCents
A long time ago my friend sent me a site that you couldn't leave until it let you, I'd like a link to such a site so I could try to beat it and leave =D. If you know what I'm talking about, please link such a site!

You're probably thinking about a site that was plagued with Javascript pop-ups... Sure, you can't navigate to another site while the pop-ups are still coming, but you can always stop your web browser...

lol That was kind of it, but you couln't press enter for awhile. Also, I was able to alt tab out of that site. Thankyou though, how did you set that up with such short notice?

Just threw together a quick js for loop.. Only a few lines of script. I'll look into timers on the alert boxes, and maybe js has a setfocus function or something, i'll look into that too.

A long time ago my friend sent me a site that you couldn't leave until it let you

i know exactly the site yer talking about...... here it is.

Rich (BB code):
www.redguides.com/community

enter at yer own risk :P

2drakkon2 said:
doom3.zoy.org is kind of one. It moves rapidly so you are unable to close it besides alt tabbing out.
Thanks, I'll give you a cent when I can. What's .zoy mean?

Heh, I love firefox. "Firefox blocked 16 popups." "Firefox does not recognize external protocol aim:" "Firefox does not recognize external protocol icq:" "Firefox needs to install new plugins to display this media." HA!

Beat the system by not having my computer properly configured.

Please link a site you cannot leave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back