• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

player and zone crashing (1 Viewer)

neumuno

RedCents
240¢
I think sony will have no choice but to crack down on mq2 if players and zone crashing get out of hand. I think it is a cool plugin but there will be hell to pay from other players if it happens to much. I would hate for the few things I use mq2 to do like trade skills ect to get ruined because of a few teenage dumbassess. IMO

that's the main issue with the plugins. people are arrogant and praise them for their utility while blind to the fact that him making $$ is at the expense of the entire MQ community. it brings unneeded and unwarranted attention to the demographic and you'll likely all get nailed harder for less serious offenses because of it.

most eq players/guides/gm's don't really care whether you use those plugins or not; you get the negative stigma associated with them regardless if you're caught using MQ for much of anything.

Personnaly I don't use MQ. Not out of some holier than thou reasons, just because I don't know how/don't spend the time to learn/don't care to make it a part of my gaming experience. I don't care who uses it either as long as they are not interfering with my play. That said I would be highly upset if I was being crashed by some ass that thinks it's fun or wants to stop me from doing something. I would absolutley report him/her and make sure that everyone I knew was aware of it. I would probably go further than that but I am a bit of a vindictive sort.

I think it is quite a triumph to be able to sell plug ins. To be able to make something that works and get paid for it is capatalism at it's best. I don't really think its bad for anyone to sell them except where it is intentionally made to cause grief to others.

In this particular instance I can find humor in that; The item was made that works, the maker made a profit on the sale, and that munchers who used it are being banned because they used it to grief others.

To me it looks like a good way to get rid of some of the real ass hats:) I say make another so that more of them are banned.

The funny thing about this whole situation is the fact that only idiots get banned. Besides, if your that fucking desperate to kill something someone else, or another raid, is after, you deserve the ban stick and honorary title of Idiot of the day.

I love it when I see someone has crashed POK. I always think to myself. Another first time zone crasher just logged in...

player and zone crashing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back